200.00 every month for 1 year
- (1) Custom shortboard (between 5’0-6’11)
- (1) Custom midlength (between 7’0-8’11)
- (1) Custom longboard (between 9’0-10’6)
*Each board’s construction includes 1 color cutlap to deck, clear lamination freelap to bottom, tail patch, single fin box, and a matte finish. Customization on all these details is available at additional cost (pin lines, gloss polish finish, multiple fin box set ups, double cutlaps, double color or multiple color laminations, etc.
- At customer’s availability/discretion: (1) in-shop visit with Paul to discuss your ideal quiver and begin preliminary design discussions for each shape, fin set up, final aesthetic design (or a Skype or phone call for those not located in NYC).
- Complimentary PS merchandise (tee, hat)
- Exclusive offers for PS sales and discounts
How to get started:
- Just sign up and make your first payment.
- Upon initial payment, we’ll reach out and start the conversations re: colors, cut laps, custom stringer set ups, glass schedule, etc.
- Note: Boards will be completed triannually (i.g. at the end of each four month time period)
- (4) Consecutive payments of $200 (plus applicable tax) must be made monthly to sustain membership and ensure timely delivery of each completed board
- Any additional costs for customization of a board will be added to final monthly payment associated with that particular board (i.e. the fourth month of the then current triannual period)
- If payments are not able to be made, a hold will be put on your membership, up to 3 months, during which time you may reinitiate your membership at any time by restarting monthly payments. After 3 months on pause, your membership will be canceled without refund.